We can place you and your family in the loan that makes sense and fits the needs you lay out for us. We will go to extreme measures to find loans tailored to your every need.
Conventional Home Loans
Conventional mortgages are typically underwritten according to the guidelines set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and come in fixed-rate and variable-rate types.
- Are you looking to buy vacation homes or investment properties?
- Are you looking for low or no private mortgage insurance?
- Are you looking purchase property for your children to live in while attending college?
- Are you looking to buy a new home or refinance a current home?
Learn More about Conventional Loans and Apply today!
FHA Home Loans
FHA loans are mortgages insured by the Federal Housing Administration and require a lower down payment than other loans.
- Are you looking to buy a primary home with as little as 3.5% down?
- Are you looking for flexible lending requirements for your home loan?
- Do you have less-than-stellar credit or limited cash for a down payment?
Learn More about FHA Loans, and Apply Today!
VA Home Loans
The VA home loan is an amazing benefit for all eligible US veterans to purchase a primary residence with no down payment and no monthly mortgage insurance costs, a benefit almost no other loan can offer.
- Are you a veteran looking to purchase a primary residence?
- Are you looking for 100% financing within city limits?
- Do you have a lower credit score and wish to put little to no money down?
- Are you looking to refinance your home’s value?
Learn More about VA Loans, and Apply Today!
Jumbo Home Loans
If you’re looking to buy a home in a higher price range, a jumbo loan from Community First Home Loans can help you finance up to $3 million!
- Do you need a home mortgage between $417,000 and $3,000,000?
- Do you need competitive and flexible jumbo loan rates?
- Are you looking to purchase or refinance a higher-priced home?
- Are you looking for a quick turnaround for your jumbo loan purchase?
Learn More about Jumbo Loans, and Apply Today!
USDA Home Loans
The UDSA Loan requires no money down, low interest rates and has easier credit qualifications than other loan options.
- Are you looking to purchase a home in a smaller town or outside of city limits?
- Do you have little to no money for a down payment?
- Do you have a low-to-no credit score and can’t qualify for a conventional loan?
- Are you a first-time homeowner looking for affordable, monthly payments?
Learn More about USDA Loans, and Apply Today!